Over the years I have worked on number of projects, whether they were big or small. I am not the only developer who will most likely not want to show some of their earlier work. It's mostly because some of the practices that we used back in the day, might have been considered as best practices back then, but are no longer the case.
Technology has changed tremendously, mainly because of all the internet-capable devices that we have access to in today's modern world. So, I feel like today our industry and best practices change or are getting improved more frequently more than ever before.
- Connective DX (Previously ISITE Design, Inc.)
- Primary roles include development of HTML/CSS based templates, JS, which are later implemented into .NET or PHP based CMS. There is client interaction during project pre-planning, and during development.
- Cascade Auto Glass
- Over the years, the site went through various iterations and rounds of redesigns where I was primarily in charge of HTML, CSS and JS while working with client's .NET developer.
- During the course of the year I was able to create from scratch a style guide for in-house developers, which was based on a patients portal that I was in charge of creating brand new templates based on new design. Was invlolved in early pre-planning of entire site's redesign by providing feedback on best practices, accessibility and SEO.
- Big B Creations
- Being the part of a small team, I was wearing many hats, being a designer and developer, as well as consultant to clients on their best solutions and approaches needed to be taken on their projects.
- The Art Institute of Portland
- BS in Interactive Media Design
- Web Development Certificate
- Semantic HTML
- Responsive web design
- Web standards
- Version control (SVN, Git)
- Basic PHP, .Net
- Experience with: Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore
- Adobe Creative Suite